TECH BIONIC MTB JACKET
Alpinestars’ Tech Bionic MTB Jacket is a lightweight protection jacket incorporating hard polymer panels for optimized torso protection. With 3D poly-padding throughout and soft protectors on the shoulders, this jacket is highly comfortable and is designed to be used in conjunction with Alpinestars’ BNS to significantly ramp up its protective capabilities.
• Certified to EN 1621-1:2012 and EN 1621-2:2014.
• Slim-fitting, highly breathable elastane stretch mesh main construction incorporating protection and localized padding.
• Reduced material construction on underarms and arms for ventilation and weight saving.
• Integrated chest and back protection panels are: constructed from a robust polymer blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving.
• Protection panels are stitch-mounted onto jacket for styling, stability and durability; reinforced by thermoformed 3D poly padding for comfort and shock absorption.
• Slim-lined CE level soft protectors on shoulder and elbows offer excellent levels of resistance, shock and abrasion.
• Channeling on protectors provide optimal air ventilation.
• Premium, auto-locking YKK zips utilized for main frontal closure, plus convenient zip garage.
• Removable upper back plate and soft touch BNS puller for an easy and safe engagement with the BNS.
• Thermoformed padding on kidney areas for comfort and secure fit.
• Kidney belt system for protection stabilization and secure fit.
• 1,300 grams
• Available in men's INTERNATIONAL sizes, S - 2XL.
For the procedure of withdrawal please
visit this page.
From the order elapses on average 48 hours which must be added the
shipping time ranging from 24-48 hours express delivery for Europe to 2-3 working days for the
rest of the world.
These timings may change if the order containes items not immediately available.
For more information, please consult our FAQ page.
Send an email to email@example.com specifying your phone number or email, you will be contacted soon.
|9.00 - 12.30||15.00 - 19.30|
|10.00 - 12.00||15.30 - 18.00|