The Performance Glove is constructed from Spandex, leather and synthetic textile for excellent fit and durability. This glove is Alpinestars’ first MTB glove to incorporate a hard knuckle protector which is covered by leather for durability. Silicone printing on the fingers offers excellent grip.
PERFORMANCE GLOVE KEY FEATURES
• Multi-material chassis constructed from Spandex, goat leather and synthetic suede for great levels of performance fit and durability.
• Hard, advanced polymer knuckle protector is covered by leather for improved styling and durability.
• Perforated synthetic suede reinforcements on thumb area and palm for cooling comfort and durability.
• Lycra® finger fourchettes and gusset inserts offer excellent flexibility and comfort.
• EVA foam padding on finger tops for comfort and protection.
• Neoprene cuff and Velcro® closure for excellent form-fitting support, comfort and durability.
Sicone grip-patterning on first two fingers of lever control.
• Terry cloth patch to conveniently clean away dirt and grime.
• TPR logo detailing and cuff closure.
For the procedure of withdrawal please
visit this page.
From the order elapses on average 48 hours which must be added the
shipping time ranging from 24-48 hours express delivery for Europe to 2-3 working days for the
rest of the world.
These timings may change if the order containes items not immediately available.
For more information, please consult our FAQ page.
Send an email to email@example.com specifying your phone number or email, you will be contacted soon.
|9.00 - 12.30||15.00 - 19.30|
|10.00 - 12.00||15.30 - 18.00|